Review: Bitty & Beau's Coffee

Something you need to know about me is that I LOVE chai tea lattes. It might be something about the taste of the spice, but I am a connoisseur of chai tea lattes specifically iced. I mentioned this in Review: Brueggers Bagels and Joe Van Gogh, but in case you forgot or haven't read it, it is my go-to drink. 


In Bethlehem, there is this coffee shop that just opened, Bitty & Beau's Coffee, which is a coffee franchise that hires people with disabilities. 80% of people who are unemployed have a disability and this is a way for a lot of them to have a job. They have amazing swag that says "#notbroken" and "radically inclusive". You can find Bitty & Beau stores in Alabama, DC, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. 


"You are amazing"

The staff is also so friendly and even wrote encouraging notes on my cup and bag.  

When I went, I had a really good chai tea latte. It had a strong, but not overpowering spice flavor and it wasn't too sweet. I also got a double chocolate muffin that was tasty, moist, warm, and it even had chocolate chunks in it. 


















Comments

  1. This looks delicious! Since I live in a place where there's a Bitty and Beau's I will definitely check it out and let you know what I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment! I would love to hear what you think. You can comment here again or send me an email.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts